Our mission is to help Veterans and surviving spouses. If you need help paying for long term care. Aid & Attendance is the answer.
Watch this 3-minute video to find out more about this Benefit.
Aid & Attendance Benefit
Are you eligible for VA Aid and Attendance?
You may be eligible if you already get a VA pension and meet at least one of the listed requirements.
- You need someone to help you with daily living activities such as getting dressed, eating meals, taking medication, etc.
- You are bedridden or spend the greater part of your day in bed due to illness.
- You are in a nursing home and have disability related loss of mental or physical abilities.
- You have limited eyesight (only 5/200 or less in both eyes even while wearing glasses or contacts or you have a vision field of 5 degrees or less).
War Veterans & Surviving Spouses
Maximun non-service connected benefit
- Surviving Spouse $1,432 monthly / $17,184
- Veteran $2,228 monthly / $26,736
- Couple $2,642 monthly / $31, 704
- 2 Married Veterans $3,548 monthly / $42,576
American Veterans Aid & Attendance Services:
- VAN provides home care and personal care to our clients.
- We also provide case management services including
monitoring the quality of providers, care givers, making changes to the clients schedule, or handling
any problems or complaints that may arise.
- We take care of the ongoing documentation and reporting required by the VA during the year.
- The VA changes the qualification rules almost every year. Staying in compliance can be very difficult.
Any mistake or omission may result in a reduced or eliminated pension. We keep our clients in
compliance, which is OUR REAL EXPERTISE!
- All VA application forms are prepared by our VA accredited claims attorney, claims agents, and field agents at no cost to you.
- We advocate on your behalf with the Veteran Administration. To help navigate through what can be an arduous process.
- With VAN as your fiduciary, you can rest assured that you are in good hands .